Commercial Client Administrator ($2000 Sign on Bonus)
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative and operational support to Relationship Managers in the Wholesale Segment. This support includes the delivery of customer service at the highest levels, the performance of research and resolution of client issues, and the administration of loan documentation and portfolio reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support to Relationship Managers by assisting in the fostering of customer relationships through the processing of transactions, renewing loans, scheduling closings, resolving account/customer issues and providing various other administrative support.
- Works closely with Relationship Managers to assist with obtaining financial data, drafting letters and agreements, clearing exceptions, and obtaining collateral documentation. Coordinates with CPA's, attorneys, insurance agents, etc. of assigned clients to resolve specific exceptions and transactional issues.
- Coordinates the preparation of required loan documentation via worksheets; reviews loan documentation; coordinates execution of loan documents; ensures all pertinent loan documentation is imaged accurately and timely into the correct file type within the company’s official imaging system repository; coordinates booking of renewal loan documents; clears loan exceptions.
- Serves as a liaison between the Relationship Manager and Lending Services during document preparation. Coordinates document workflow as appropriate.
- Closes complete loan packages in conjunction with or in the absence of the relationship manager. Ensures applicable loan documentation is approved and in compliance with regulations and company policy; maintains knowledge of current lending policies, procedures and regulations.
- Responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of multiple reports; keeps Relationship Managers apprised of any issues/problems that may arise and need attention.
- Assists Relationship Managers in managing the deposit relationship and associated services, i.e. wires, account set up, NSF management, approvals, signatures, etc. Assist clients with draws, transfers and loan payments with appropriate authorization.
- Opens and services commercial deposit accounts. At certain locations, may receive checks and cash for deposit, record customer transactions, and issue receipts.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- High School diploma or GED; Associate’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related support experience; preferably in a financial institution
- Basic knowledge of financial statements
- Ability to learn loan documentation processes and systems
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent customer services skills
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an “undue hardship” then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.